Providencia de Dota, San José, Costa Rica, is a wonderful place for lovers of nature and adventure. Here is a list of some of the nearby tourist attractions:
- Los Santos Biological Reserve: A natural paradise with an impressive variety of birds and hiking trails.
- Savegre River Waterfall: A spectacular waterfall surrounded by tropical jungle, ideal for hikers and photography lovers.
- Quetzal Sighting: Dota is famous for being one of the best places to see these majestic birds.
- Coffee Farm Visit: Explore local coffee farms and learn about the process of growing and producing high-quality coffee.
- Hiking in the mountains: Dota offers a number of scenic trails to explore the natural beauty of the region.
******Warning, please note that a 4x4 vehicle is required to reach our facilities.******
- Address: Providencia de Dota, 50 metros Sur del Micro Beneficio de Coopedota, San José, Costa Rica, Dota, Costa Rica
- Phone: +506 2541 2020